Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday Morning


Meyer lemons are my favorite, and Chris's grandpa 
has a tree full of them.  So I harvested and turned 
them into lemon bread for Sunday morning 
breakfast.  Just a few shots to share~ xx P


















I always switch up my recipes, using substitutes like coconut flour or agave or honey.  This time I used 100% whole wheat flour, almond milk, and coconut oil.  The result was a much denser bread, but still so delicious, and with a tart lemon glaze on top.





Good morning 


My critic approves!



3 comments:

  1. Love that last shot! And the longaberger dishwater really compliments the lemons. I'm dying for a slice of that healthy, tasty homemade comfort bread!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah, I made Chris be my model-but he was happy to. Every time I use that Longaberger dish I think of Grandpa trying to glue it together, and you finishing it for him :) Love you sister, xo

      Delete
  2. looks amazing!! Can't wait to make it :)

    ReplyDelete