Saturday, May 19, 2012

Heart Full of Home

Today I snapped a few shots of what we've been 
up to at Terrace this spring.  
Maybe the images will move you somehow- 
and inspire your own inner creativity~ xx P



The process of our backyard patio.
  
We have been given all of the bricks used so far- incredibly fortunate.  
Picture: four twelve-foot posts with a wooden trellis overhead, 
wisteria and grape vines growing, a table that seats twenty, 
and candles in jars suspended from trees... soon!




The colors from our garden never cease to amaze me.  
These chards are ready for the picking.



Although they look a bit little, these strawberries are the sweetest- sun ripened, deep red color, and so 
very juicy.



Chris was sick of my jewelry taking up our closet space 
{honestly so was I} and so made me these decorative earring 
frames from old fence board and gold metal mesh.




I could wear a new pair of earrings every day for five months, 
...and still I continue to collect more.





2 comments:

  1. Iiiiii LOVE those earring frames!!! Great job Chris, those will be a big seller I imagine. The garden signs are also really cute, and what precious little strawberries!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The earring frame holders are already getting great feedback! The garden and everything we've been growing provides endless entertainment. We eat a strawberry every morning :) Thank you for your comments sister!

      Delete