Tuesday, September 25, 2012

We the Free

The other day I was perusing Free People online
and found the most beautiful body jewelry pieces.
It was a Friday and I had no plans, so I went to a
couple local bead stores and picked up what I
needed to be able to make my own.  I liked the
idea of creating my own jewelry, and choosing
my own materials.  I'm happy with the way they
turned out and wanted to share a few pictures.
Such a fun way to spend a Friday night in!



I am a hippy at heart~



I love the way these body pieces make me feel-
creative, romantic, happy and free ~



2 comments:

  1. I am still so in love with the headpiece! I really want to make one now. Please remind me how you did it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Whit! Thanks for the feedback :) I bought a gold chain necklace and measured my head {I had to add about 1.5 inches extra chain}, then added the middle chain with small jumper rings. Its SO simple- you'll easily figure it out! Hope you're doing great~ xxo

      Delete