Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Interior Projects for the Home

Chris and I have been putting in a ton of time to the 
interior of the house lately, my favorite thing to do 
in our free time.  I was inspired by an image I saw 
on Pinterest, and thus manifested our new 
headboard!  The word  l o v e  has yet to be painted 
on the wood, which will complete it.



This is our new inspiration wall in the dinning room.
All the  photos are taken by Chris, and the frames 
are made by us as well.  The driftwood clock was a fun 
project we did last winter.  I have a few framed 
polaroid shots from  my camera my 
sister got me as a gift for graduation.   
  


Old keys are my favorite things to collect.  
This giant one is from a friend's old woodshed- a found piece of happiness!


No comments:

Post a Comment