Monday, March 12, 2012

Project Wood Frames

I wanted a chalk board SO bad for our kitchen... so we made a frame out of old redwood fence board and sprayed chalkboard finish {which is available at any art/craft supply store} onto a piece 
of ply board~ so simple.
{FOR SALE}

These driftwood frames are the work in progress:  we hung them in a row behind our couch
to reflect and maximize the natural light.
{FOR SALE}

A collection of our own images in a variety of frames, these are the beginnings of a picture collage on a wall in our bedroom.

Chris surprised me with this for Christmas two years ago.  The picture is of a structure I had fallen in love with-Pillar Point Harbor in Half Moon Bay.  It hangs over a mantel above our fire place.



1 comment:

  1. Your house is looking AMAZING!!! I need to come over more often because there is always something new :) I love you creative kids!

    ReplyDelete