Monday, March 5, 2012

Move Your Mind

My name is Paige and I live by the sea in Santa Cruz, California.  I received a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Interior Architecture and am currently working with a couple design teams, including my own (which includes just yours truly).  I thought it amusing to create a personal blog and document what I do and love in the domain of design.

The Alibi Interior Creations blog is designed to deliver inspiration.  It may be through a simple color scheme in nature, a vintage finding from an antique store, or the inventive products that my partner, Chris, and I generate together.  I would love to move the minds of everyone who follows the Alibi Interior blog towards resourceful, innovative, and thrifty ways of adorning the home, garden, and most importantly, the artistic interior of our beings.

I absorb all your feedback, thoughts and ideas and I am thrilled to share my style and collection with you!

x P

No comments:

Post a Comment