Friday, March 16, 2012

Brighten with Bouquets

I always promised myself I would keep fresh flowers in my house at all times.  My favorite bouquets are the wild flowers I pick from our garden {and sometimes we borrow the neighbor's..!}.  The branches with buds bring the spring season into our home and fills my heart with happiness~


A mini spray of shamrocks for the holiday, just for fun. I used an old cinnamon jar for the vase.

Exotic bouquet from my beau~ found at Ace's Flower's in Aptos

Budding tree branches are currently in bloom EVERYWHERE and {bonus!} they have 
a light sweet scent.

These hardy flowers are called leucodendrons and I love them!
They grow wild all over my neighborhood {and probably yours too}.
Such a simple yet vibrant idea~  no need to pay for a bouquet when you can
adventure off to find your own... . .. .



1 comment: