Saturday, July 14, 2012

Good Morning Summer

Peaches are incredible right now, the sweetest juiciest ripest fruits in season!
I baked these little sweets for breakfast this morning... 

Cut them in half, and fill the empty pits with raw oats, cinnamon, and 
a pinch of brown sugar.  Sprinkle them with a little h2o and bake for 
about twenty minutes or so.  They are such a sweet and simple summer treat! 
I'll bake them for dessert too, and with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, it's as
good as it gets~










Included in our CSA baskets from Fog Line Farm, have been Eight Ball
zucchinis- bold, round, forest green in color, and with a buttery nutty flavor {in other words:
delicious}.  I grated three of these squash and turned them into two loaves of zucchini bread: one for my family, the other for Chris and I.






No comments:

Post a Comment