Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Alibi Brings You Reclaimed Wood Frames

The Alibi has recently taken on a lot of orders- for frames, for window sill boxes, for chalkboards- and I thought I'd take a few pictures of the process to share.  
This order was for Stripe, a boutique downtown Santa Cruz that I've featured in past posts {if you haven't been to Stripe, sign off your laptop and drive to Walnut Avenue now}.  
Stripe carries our reclaimed wood frames in four different sizes, as well as unique little 4"x 4" thick frames, and the now popular {again} shadow boxes.  Everything you see is for sale!  Simply contact Chris or I, or comment on any of the postings.  

Like what you see?  Tell us! 

x P







Focused frame maker at work











I was framed, that's my alibi.



 The frames finally find peace at their new home, Stripe.
Check out the collection!


3 comments:

  1. you guys are awesome :) and I love that pic of you being framed :)! congrats you two! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah, thanks Kels! You should get back into your photography- I would loveee to feature your images!

    ReplyDelete