Saturday, October 13, 2012

P is for Pie

Pumpkins are for pie, as far as I'm concerned.
And this October, I threw a small Autumn party
with a few friends to celebrate the wearing of scarves,
boots, and beanies.  Guess what the event of the night was...?




Pretty Kate used my brand new {antique} hand held egg beater.
I found it at a garage sale for $1- let me tell you, it worked better than the electric beater!




The pumpkin pie recipe was an easy one to follow-
It called for eggs, butter, condensed milk, pumpkin, and all the
warmest spices on my spice rack: cloves, nutmeg, and cinnamon. 

{Our impression of fifties housewives}




During the evening we enjoyed wine, a fireside, homemade baking, dressing cozy and 
warm, chocolate, and the most important of all- each other's good company~



No comments:

Post a Comment